Coming this September. For inquiries please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
About The Energy Club
Well situated in the Energy Nexus of Houston, the Energy Club seeks to connect our students with the companies and personalities existing in the Industry at large. We actively seek out and correspond with Energy Industry professionals with the hope to gain greater insight through their patronage.
Throughout the course of our leadership, club participants can expect to attend the following events from our organization:
- Conferences, Speakers, and Panels
- Company and Site Visits
- Recruitment Events and Seminars
- Networking, Charity, and Social Events
- Increase awareness and knowledge of the industry through event organization.
- Create a strong network of committed, like-minded club members, and to align the club with the industry at large.
- Provide club members with career opportunities, whether to transition into the industry or to assume a new role.
Energy 101 Conference
Date: 9AM-1PM, Saturday, August 16th, 2014
Venue: Cemo Hall Auditorium (Cemo Hall 101D)
The Energy Club is proud to announce the 4th Annual Energy 101 Conference. This program provides students a gateway to interact with distinguished energy industry professionals hailing from respective value chains through a series of speakers, panels, and breakout sessions. The program will provide the attendees with key concepts concerning the energy sector, provide a forum to discuss contemporary industry topics, offer advice regarding careers in the industry, as well as to present opportunities for networking.
Date: 7PM-10PM, Thursday, July 17th, 2014
Venue: Pub Fiction, 2303 Smith St. 77006
Join us to socialize with fellow students, industry professionals, and other patrons of the Energy Club in a casual setting. Announcements for the Energy 101 conference as well as the Fall event calendar will be made.