About The Finance Club
Who We Are
Our mission is to build a firm foundation between Bauer MBA candidates and the Finance Industry through:
- Hosting at least five events a semester.
- Conducting educational finance related bootcamps.
- Arranging company visits.
- Coordinating networking opportunities with finance related groups and societies.
- Hosting finance related guest speakers.
For information regarding the Finance Club and to be included on our email distribution for exciting events and activities, please contact: email@example.com
Please give us your feedback by taking this survey!
Scheduled Meeting Dates*:
- September 8, 2014 — Introductory Fall 2014 Meeting. Location: UCBB 510 Time: 5pm-6pm.
- October 6, 2014 — October 6, 2014 — Venture Capital Speaker Event with Founders Kirk Coburn and Hossein Rokhsari Azar from Surge Ventures. Location: UCBB 510 Time: 5pm-6pm.
- November 3, 2014 — November 3, 2014 — Energy Trading Speaker Event with Senior Power Trader Adam Goldberg from Calpine. Location: UCBB 510 Time: 5pm-6pm.
- December 1, 2014 — Guest Speaker Event
Other Scheduled Events*:
- September 23, 2014 — Finance Panel with the Rockwell Career Center. Location: UCBB 412 Time: 5pm-6pm. Note: Please RSVP for the event with the RCC.
- November 15-16th, 2014 — Wall Street Prep Seminar
- November 4, 2014 — Site Visit at Stout Risius Ross with Managing Director (and UH MBA Alum) Shishir Khetan. Location: TBD at 4:30-5:30pm. Note: Capacity is limited and you must formally RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org and be approved in order to attend this event.
Site Visit to a local firm— TBD
*Note: Location for all events will be disclosed once finalized.